With more than 600 members holding approximately 1,2000 contracts collectively valued at more than $2 billion, the NSRMCA represents the largest assemblage of postal contractors in the nation and is the only trade association dedicated to representing contractors’ interests. It offers members a host of exclusive benefits and opportunities.
Grow Your Business
- NSRMCA members have unparalleled opportunities to interact with the Postal Service contracting office, including officials responsible for soliciting, awarding and cancelling contracts.
- Because of NSRMCA’s close collaboration with the Postal Service, NSRMCA members often receive advance notice of changes to contracting practices, terms, and opportunities.
- NSRMCA members are given the opportunity to network with their peers through regional meetings and national conferences. Developing such relationships can help them cover routes, optimize operations and increase their profitability.
Learn From the Best
- NSRMCA hosts numerous educational opportunities with leading industry stakeholders throughout the year. Whether it’s learning about the right Transportation Management System or the best way to combat insurance fraud, Association members have a perpetual leg up on the competition.
- NSRMCA members receive regular guidance on the best ways to keep their operations compliant for today … and tomorrow.
Advocate for Change
- NSRMCA gives members a voice in Postal Service negotiations as well as within the halls of Congress. The association advocates on members’ behalf.
- NSRMCA influences and helps develop postal contracting practices through exclusive meetings with Postal Service leadership.
Keep Tabs on the Industry
- NSRMCA members have access to industry-leading news on the latest developments in Postal Service contracting, trucking technology, regulation, business deals and more.
- Members receive access to the association’s monthly magazine: The Star Carrier.
Become a member today!