NSRMCA Administrative Support and Member Engagement Intern
NSRMCA is the national trade association for the surface transportation companies that contract with the United States Postal Service to move mail and packages between USPS facilities throughout the nation. Its members include multi-generational family-owned businesses, some of the nation’s largest trucking and logistics companies, and small trucking operations based throughout the United States. Collectively, NSRMCA members manage at least $4 billion in USPS transportation contracts.
Administrative support and member engagement interns will be responsible for:
- Answering phones and engaging with current and prospective members.
- Assisting with the organization and assembly of meeting and convention materials.
- Updating the membership database and member company profiles.
- Managing documents and files.
- Supporting membership applications and renewals.
- Assisting with membership outreach and communications.
- Addressing other clerical tasks as needed.
This is an in-person position and will be based out of NSRMCA’s office in northern Virginia (Tysons Corner, Fairfax County, Virginia).
To apply, email Lynn Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter and a copy of your resume.